Who should apply?
Are you an undergraduate student currently conducting STEM research at an Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) Campus? IN LSAMP is hosting a competitive student poster session. Faculty mentors working with undergraduate students on research are encouraged to invite their students to apply. The poster session will be held on Friday, October 19, 2018, from 3:00PM to 4:30PM.
What do poster presenters get?
- Complimentary student conference registration ($25 value)
- Professional Science Development Skill Building (priceless)
- Opportunity to network with thought leaders in industry and higher education (priceless)
- NOW OPEN— CALL FOR UNDERGRADUATE STEM RESEARCH POSTER ABSTRACTS! Talk with your faculty mentor. Come up with a research question and start working on your abstract. IN LSAMP Poster Guidelines.
SEPTEMBER 14, 2018– SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Submit your poster abstract via the form below.
SEPTEMBER 28, 2018– EMAIL ACCEPTANCE: Presenters will receive an email stating if your abstract has been accepted for presentation and details for registration.
OCTOBER 19, 2018– Arrive at the conference venue by 1:00 PM EST. Check in with the registration desk to receive your assigned poster location. The poster session starts promptly at 3:00 PM EST!
Create a fantastic poster!
- Poster Guidelines: IN LSAMP Poster Guidelines.
- IN LSAMP Poster Template: For IN LSAMP Scholars