IN LSAMP is active on six campuses across Indiana. We rely on campus coordinators to meet the needs of our IN LSAMP scholars at each campus, to disseminate information, and manage budgets and reporting. The alliance provide resources to campus coordinators via a shared drive. Resources include: professional development activities for students and staff, policies, procedures, website guidance, presentation PowerPoints, IUIE report directions to find eligible majors at IU campuses, sample emails for eligible students, steps to review and classify, applicants in Smartsheet, coordinator meeting minutes, logos and branding, and the coordinator handbook.
Target Recruitment for Accepted Majors and Determining Eligibility
Is this degree eligible for LSAMP funding?
- Eligibility is based on CIP codes identified by LSAMP at the national level. These are found here: https://www.lsamp.org/help/help_stem_cip.cfm
- You need to locate the CIP code of the degree and confirm the first part of the number is a STEM code identified as LSAMP eligible. (Degree titles are not acceptable confirmation)
- IU Link to locate CIP codes; BSU should contact Anita Gnezda for their link to degrees ; Ivy Tech should contact Christopher Sleppy email@example.com for link to degrees
- LSAMP STEM CIP code list (as of 1/14/20)
IU website – https://brand.iu.edu
Logo colors – CYMK mix colors are below (the closed web color code for each is in parens)
- Orange—0, 45, 100, 6 (ea941a)
- Green—99,3,58,12 (009480)
- Gray—10, 12, 13, 28 (ada7a4)
- Red—0, 11, 65, 34 (a90533)
- Blue—100, 43, 0, 30 (005b94)
- Type—15, 20, 22, 45 (867d78)
Where is WebAMP located? https://www.lsamp.org/
How do I log-in to WebAMP? Each campus receives an email in October with a confirmation of the campus contact. Contact Kim Nguyen if you have not received the email or have changed personnel and need to update the contact name/phone number/email.
Responsible Conduct of Research
RCR is required for all direct funded participants (students, staff, and faculty mentors).
Annual Report templates will be emailed to campus coordinators by the program manager in early summer.
Public reports are located at https://inlsamp.org/about-us/reports.
The annual retreat is hosted each summer by the alliance leadership. The 2022 retreat will take place on June 24.
Can we bring other members of our campus or faculty mentors? Yes! We welcome any campus personnel, faculty mentors, or others you may work with on your campus.